Jinri Park FHM Sexiest Women Top79

Interview of Jinri Park
What is the best part of having you as a girlfriend?
I guess it would be me always being up for doing random stuff. Because I know a lot of girls who are into doing routines, like going to the mall, movie, then dinner. I'm up for doing stuff out of the ordinary.

Interesting. What is the most random thing you've done?
I once packed my bag and gone out of town, just because I felt it at that moment. I went to the airport, bought a ticket and just went. I think that's pretty random because I know a lot of people wouldn't do that. They would plan it, be all, "no, not that place, no, not that date". if you feel like doing something you should do it now.

Travel sounds like a big deal for you. What's on your bucket list?
I would love to go to Santorini, in Greece. Also Italy, somewhere near the Mediterranean. I grew up in Cebu, so I like the beach. I like Greece because of the really blue ocean and the white buildings and Italy because there are a lot of museums and artwork.

So that makes you a history buff? Or some of culture vulture?
I'm not really a history buff, but i like art. I love art! But i suck at drawing. It's really bad, like just sticks and weird stuff. Ha ha! But I like looking at paintings. In my free time I also like painting, but it's not something I would show to people and be all, "Yes, I'm a great artist." No, it's just doodling and my thoughts on picture.

Are you more left-brained or rightbrained?
I don't know,  I think I'm in the middle. I'm not totally creative; I wish I were. I would have loved to be, but I also studied pre-Med for two years and loved science and still do. I ready Biology books at home.

Do you envy creative people?
i didn't get to say this earlier, but i love artistic guys. Guys who are good with instruments or good at art. I'm so jealous of creative people; that's something you have to be born with. Whereas science and math, you can actually study it and reach a certain level; creativity is just genius.

Since this is the lingerie special, what do you think is the sexiest piece of lingerie?
I think the simpler it is, the sexier because it draws attention to you and not the lingerie. I like lace, but not too much, just enough to be subtle. I don't like wearing these things because it makes me feel like I have a wedgie all the time! Ha ha! I would wear thongs if I had to wear really tight dresses, but I like wearing normal

I got some pictures of Jinri Park.











 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Candy Girls

Designed by Tony Tran